Who we are:
ByAriel is a creative agency specializing in brand & identity development. We are committed to pushing creative boundaries, utilizing visual arts, and building iconic brands. Creativity is synonymous with innovation. And we exist to serve industry leaders and brands through the development of world-class visual identities & branded campaigns.
The Content Strategist + Copywriter oversees internal content strategy (including but not limited to social media, email marketing, and long-form content) & ongoing internal and client copywriting projects. They report directly to the CEO. This is a full-time, remote position.
- Spearhead content strategy & direction for brands under ByAriel
- Oversee email marketing strategy
- Oversee long-form content strategy
- Write regular copy for all internal email campaigns under ByAriel
- Write regular blog posts for brands under ByAriel
- Copy strategy for ByAriel custom client projects
- Collaborate on brand strategy sessions with ByAriel clients
- Write copy for Brand Carryalls, delivered to ByAriel clients
- Write copy for ByAriel clients’ websites & collateral
- Communicate + work with project manager at each stage of the client process so project dates and deadlines are met
- Communicate with designers for any creative or graphics supporting copy or content
- Advise on strategy for advertising campaigns
- Creating + upholding client process to best of ability
- Take meetings with clients + communicating project expectations
- Make sure clients feel taken care of and informed
- Acting as sounding board for CEO
We’re looking for:
- 2-5 years experience in a copywriting or content strategist position
- Strong editing + copywriting skills
- Experience working on 360 marketing campaigns, with the ability to analyze and optimize messaging through data
- Critical, strategic thinking abilities – with the ability to move from big picture vision to granular execution
- Self-startership with a willingness to take ownership of tasks & goals
- A passion for furthering change and impacting the lives of brands we serve
- High-level communication skills with the ability to persuasively communicate in written form
- Emotionally self-regulate even during times of pressure and stress to be present for the team
- Able to consistently understand the intent and vision of the CEO, work as a sounding board for the CEO
- Ability to adapt voice to both internal brands & ByAriel clients’s brands
- Ability to set goals and develop achievable timelines to hit them
- Highly developed self-awareness and leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), with the ability to effectively present information to all levels in the organization
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload of self and others
- Demonstrated strong business judgment and decision-making skills
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail with an emphasis on accuracy
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects under pressure
- Operate in a fast moving environment and adhering to deadlines while producing high quality work each and every time
- Be able to work autonomously and stay focused on the job at hand
- Understand the big picture of each project and the company, but also be able to drill deep into each project to establish what needs to be done and when
- Passion for working with others (being collaborative) and helping our team members grow and learn
- Ability to handle, direct and provide straight-forward feedback
Why work for us:
On the ByAriel team, creativity is valued, supported and cultivated. You are entering into a space where we want you to be the most you. You bring so much unique experience & value to this role and that is something that will always be celebrated and encouraged. You will get to be a part of, not only, developing our brand, but the brands of so many incredible global leaders.
In addition, we’re committed to helping you flourish, both in and outside of your professional role. This is a remote position with flexible work hours and time off. We also believe in continued education and you’ll have the freedom to access tools, resources, events, courses, etc. that will further your skills and professional development.
We also care about future you and offer a Simple IRA match.
How to apply:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org your resume, a writing sample & a quick note of why you’d like to be considered for the position.