Who we are:
ByAriel is a creative agency specializing in brand & identity development. We are committed to pushing creative boundaries, utilizing visual arts, and building iconic brands. Creativity is synonymous with innovation. And we exist to serve industry leaders and brands through the development of world-class visual identities & branded campaigns.
The Graphic Designer will execute internal & client design projects, per the existing and established brand guidelines of each brand. They report directly to the Project & Operations Manager. This is a part-time, remote position with the potential to develop into a full-time position.
- Create graphics within the Adobe Suite & Canva
- Execute brand collateral designs & graphics for ByAriel clients
- Format client deliverables & documents in InDesign & Canva
- Create internal graphics & design materials for ByAriel promos & launches
- Design, build & maintain pages within existing Showit websites
- Communicate + work with Project Manager at each stage of the client process so project dates and deadlines are met
- Creating + upholding client process to best of ability
We’re looking for:
- 1-2 years experience in a graphic design position
- Strong graphic design skills
- Self-startership with a willingness to take ownership of tasks & goals
- A passion for furthering change and impacting the lives of brands we serve
- High-level communication skills
- Emotionally self-regulate even during times of pressure and stress to be present for the team
- Meet deadlines in a fast-paced agency environment
- Ability to adapt design style & skill to both internal brands & ByAriel clients’s brands
- Ability to set goals and develop achievable timelines to hit them
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail with an emphasis on accuracy
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects under pressure
- Operate in a fast moving environment and adhering to deadlines while producing high quality work each and every time
- Be able to work autonomously and stay focused on the job at hand
- Understand the big picture of each project and the company, but also be able to drill deep into each project to establish what needs to be done and when
- Passion for working with others (being collaborative)
- Ability to handle straight-forward feedback on creative work
Why work for us:
On the ByAriel team, creativity is valued, supported and cultivated. You will get to be a part of, not only, developing our brand, but the brands of so many incredible global leaders.
In addition, we’re committed to helping you flourish, both in and outside of your professional role. This is a remote position with flexible work hours and time off. We also believe in continued education and you’ll have the freedom to access tools, resources, events, courses, etc. that will further your skills and professional development.
Starting rate for this position $20/hr.
How to apply:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org your resume, design portfolio & a quick note of why you’d like to be considered for the position.
*Must be a US resident to apply.